The Bifurcation of the Workplace: The Balloon Has Gone Up
Joseph P. Farrell
There’s a phenomenon that is occurring as the planscamdemic narrative is beginning to break down, and that phenomenon is not only the bifurcation of the culture, but of the workplace as well, a phenomenon hastened by the ridiculous “one size fits all” mandate-and-medicine policy of the regime of President* Bidenenko. Consider: one result of the “narrative” has been that more and more parents were able to see exactly what their children were being subjected to in Amairikuhn edgykayshun; some have responded by pulling their children out of the schools completely, other by protesting local school boards and in some cases, getting those boards fired and overturned. One local mayor consulted a judge on the law, showed up to the school board meeting and demanded the board all resign – immediately – or face charges of child pornography and abuse. On the professional front of medicine, law enforcement, or fire control, medical professionals, policemen, and firemen are resigning their jobs, rather than take the questionable injections. And then, of course, there’s Southwest Airlines cancelling many of its flights, thousands of flights by some estimates. The narrative they coughed up is laughable: weather and “staffing difficulties.” Apparently the storm clouds were gathering only over Southwest and no other airlines serving the same cities Southwest serves. The real explanation, of course, is that Southwest pilots and flight crews called a mass “sick out” in protest of the company’s quackcine mandates. It’s an ironic development for an airline that started as an employee-owned and run airline.
Notice what the end result of all of this is: a professional employee pool is being created of people who do not subscribe to government mandated narratives, from education, to medicine, to law enforcement, and so on. In other words, we’re watching the bifurcation of the workplace along general cultural-philosophical lines.
During our recent Solari third quarter wrap up talk, this development led Catherine Austin Fitts to note that this is the best emergent investment opportunity to emerge in a long time, to invest in these professional people and create parallel structures, a medical profession that’s “cash on the barrelhead” and so on.
With that in mind as a backdrop or context, consider the following article shared by J.N.:
RedBalloon Could Be the Job Seeker’s Exit Ramp From Woketopia
Notice what the concept is here:
For those of us on the right who knew the culture wars were not going to stay on college campuses. The woke ideology has been seeping into corporate America for well over a decade. Perhaps tech entrepreneur and CEO Andrew Crapuchettes’s RedBalloon can offer a solution that allows those who wish to leave Woketopia an off-ramp.
According to RedBalloon’s website, the company’s mission is to unite a community of businesses and job seekers who value the freedom to work and want to preserve it.
We connect employers who value freedom with employees who value it too. We envision a world beyond cancel culture, where employees are free to work… without fear that they will find themselves on the wrong side of their employer’s politics.
That’s it. No agendas, politics, or drama. Just work. Interested? Let’s create that world together.
This message mirrors the sentiments of Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong, who extracted his company from politics. In a blog post, he laid down the guardrails and gave severance packages to employees who were not satisfied with working in a company that refused to engage in political activism. He listed four specific things the company would not do:
- Debate causes or political candidates internally that are unrelated to work
- Expect the company to represent our personal beliefs externally
- Assume negative intent, or not have each other’s back
- Take on activism outside of our core mission at work
These four items were called professional behavior when I entered the corporate world 20 years ago. Unfortunately, even then, the legacy of affirmative action had morphed into “corporate diversity,” which turned the intent of Title VII entirely on its head. Rather than focus on merit and capability, employers started to focus on immutable characteristics and trying to balance them. It never quite worked.
Three cheers for Mr. Andrew Crapuchette. Now imagine this philosophy spreading – is it inevitably will and already is – and you get the picture: the radical left-authoritarian narrative of Mr. Globaloney is collapsing, and high time too. Imagine this philosophy spreading to that place from which all the current cultural ills have spread: the quackademy.
But until then, watch this development, because I strongly suspect those out-of-work professionals will band together, and create their own hospitals, schools, clinics, and even pharmaceutical companies and newspapers and publishing houses.
And if that be the case, I'm all for it.
See you on the flip side...
Born and raised in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Joseph P. Farrell has a doctorate in patristics from the University of Oxford, and pursues research in physics, alternative history and science, and "strange stuff". His book The Giza DeathStar was published in the spring of 2002, and was his first venture into "alternative history and science". Following a paradigm of researching the relationship between alternative history and science, Farrell has followed with a stunning series of books, each conceived to stand alone, but each also conceived in a pre-arranged sequence:
- The Giza Death Star
- The Giza Death Star Deployed
- Reich of the Black Sun
- The Giza Death Star Destroyed
- The SS Brotherhood of the Bell
- The Cosmic War
- Secrets of the Unified Field
- The Philosophers' Stone
- The Nazi International
- Babylon's Banksters
- Roswell and the Reich
- LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy
- Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men
- The Grid of the Gods, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart
- Saucers Swastikas and Psyops
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism, and Topology, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (Amazon Kindle e-book)
- Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Altars and Agendas for the Transformation of Man (with Dr. Scott D de Hart, 2012)
- Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology,Terrorism, and Topology (Lulu Print-on-demand book, 2012)
- Covert Wars and Breakaway Civilizations: The Secret Space Program, Celestial Psyops, and Hidden Conflicts (2012)
- The Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance (2013)
- Covert Wars and the Clash of Civilizations: UFOs, Oligarchs, and Space Secrey (2013)
- Talk Radio for the Eyes: Transhumanism in Dialogue; with Dr. Scott D. de Hart (2013)
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages through the Late Renaissance(2014)
- The Third Way: The Nazi International, The European Union, and Corporate Fascism (2015)
- Rotten to the (Common) Core: Public Schooling, Standardized Tests, and the Surveillance State (2o16)
- Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: the Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations
- Hess and the Penguins: The Holocaust, Antarctica, and the Strange Case of Rudolf Hess